We don’t stop for winter these days. We are all as busy as ever. And keeping warm takes up more of our energy. Looking after yourself and keeping a way from colds and flu’s is vital. Consistent, healthy habits of self maintenance and illness prevention are one of the keys to a balanced lifestyle.
Here’s our simple and easy things to do that may help you.
1. Drink Water – being properly hydrated is one of the best ways of boosting your energy and focus.
2. Enjoy positive mindfulness – find someone or something to appreciate. Be grateful for the little goodness that comes your way. Choose to smile when it rains.
3. Eat healthy – those morning scones taste great but replace them with good food. Try some unprocessed foods and fruits as a good alternative.
4. Exercise daily – the couch and TV beckons you. Go on, head out for a 15 minute walk or grab a skipping rope or hoola hoop and have some fun too.
5. Get a massage – Last but not least, there is nothing better to reinvigorate and revitalise the mind, body and soul than a great remedial therapeutic massage
And if that doesn’t work, then go on, book yourself a well deserved holiday somewhere warm, peaceful and happy.
Smiles for everyone